We’ve written about clothing stains in the past, but in case you missed it, here are a few tips you can start using right away:
- Help us help you
- Bring us your stained clothing asap, because the longer a stain sits, the more damaging it becomes.
- Don’t try rubbing your stain out
- Did you know that rubbing a stain out can actually rub it in!?
- Invisible stains… They are real, and they are really damaging to your clothing
- I know… The fact that invisible stains are even a thing is really annoying. “Worrying about the visible stains on my clothing is enough, and now you’re asking me to worry about stains I can’t even see?” Well, we aren’t telling you because we want to ruin your day. We’re telling you because we care about the longevity and beauty of your garments. Some stains don’t show up until heat is applied, and there’s no way of knowing if their are invisible stains unless you tell us, so, if you spilled something on your garment—even if the spill is invisible—let us know! =)
- Sweat can damage your clothing
- It’s true. And the thing is, you don’t have to be profusely sweating to get sweat on your clothing. Chances are, if you move at all, you’re sweating a little, especially in the winter when you have a heavy coat on. Clean your clothing or get your clothing to a professional cleaner asap after wearing it and sweating.
We hope these tips/reminder about cleaning your clothing helped. To read the entire post, click here.
It’s not whether or not clothing stains happen. It’s how you deal with them, and when.
If you’re interested in our dry cleaning pickup and delivery service, let us know!! It’s really convenient, and we take really great care of your garments.